Here are some ideas we've talked about:
- Leaving our space better than we found it.
- Sharing the things in the classroom.
- Being kind to one another.
- Listening to the person who is talking.
- Putting up a quiet hand if we have something to say.
- Taking turns and being patient when we're waiting for our turn.
|During cooperative games we need to take turns, be patient, use our manners, |
share, chat and have fun together.
|During news sharing, we are working on looking at and listening to our classmates, |
asking questions, and understanding others.