Welcome to 2018!
So far this term, we've been working hard to establish our classroom culture.
Here are some useful links to familiarise yourselves with.
These are some things we'll be doing in class so you can help reinforce some home/school partnerships.
- We talk about being a Bucket Filler by doing and saying kind things. You can hear the stories on You Tube, Have you filled a bucket today or How full is your bucket or check out the bucket filling website http://www.bucketfillers101.com
- We'll be being using Cosmic Kids to help guide our practice for Yoga and Mindfulness (Zen Den). Check them out on You Tube at https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga or try their website http://www.cosmickids.com
A few things to take note of:
- Library day is Friday - staring week 4.
- Reading logs and spelling cards (for those with them) need to be at school on Friday.
- News Sharing is on Thursday afternoons - keep an eye out for a note in the book bags on Wednesday if you child is sharing that week. A timetable is in the classroom window.
Keep checking back to see what great learning we are doing.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking forward to a great year of learning with Room 1 😊